Join us on our Agility Activation Journey!
Our Agility Activation Journey (AAJ) accompanies you from the analysis to the definition of the areas of activity to the development of your agility potential. ti communication is also your development partner in this area.
- Analysis - Identify agility potential
- Strategy development – Define areas of activity for addressing agility potential
- Implementation – Step-by-step implementation of the agility strategy and its measures
AAJ - Identify agility potential
Agility is not Scrum; agility is more. If you want your company to be truly agile, you have to adapt your overall organisation. With the first step on this AAJ, we offer you the opportunity to identify agility potential with the help of a unique Analysis Model for Agile Organisational Development (AMAO). Based on that foundation, we will show you where your company stands and what your next steps are to structurally establish and further develop agility.
The AMAO model is the first step on the Agility Activation Journey, but can be used independently of the overall AAJ process to analyse the current state of your company. Developer and expert Ronny Stärker will assist you in achieving this.
Your journey in 3 steps
1. GATHERING INFORMATION
- GATHERING INFORMATION – In order to structurally increase agility, the organisational fields of strategy, organisational structure, leadership, HR tools and culture must be considered in addition to the process. With the help of the AMAO model, you can create a holistic approach to this.
- DETERMINING THE LEVEL OF AGILITY – For each of the six agile fields, the AMAO model specifies your company’s individual level of agility. It also shows the respective focus areas of activity. This can be done for your entire organisation as well as for individual areas.
- OVERALL RESULT – You will then receive from us an overall result, the analyses of each agile dimension as well as recommendations for action based on these analyses.
2. DEFINE THE AREAS
- DEVELOP THE RELEVANT STRATEGY – Based on the recommendations for action, we offer you the chance to work with our agility experts in determining which concrete measures increase the level of agility for each agile dimension.
- DEFINE THE PROCESS - In order to find the best solution considering the complexity of the tasks, we bundle our competencies according to the principle of agile project management. Together, we define the project and develop a process tailored to your company that can be continually adapted in an agile manner.
3. ON THE WAY TO AN AGILE ORGANISATION
- INVOLVE THE STAKEHOLDERS - Together with you and your stakeholders, we define the success factors for agility development. We support you in developing a common, appropriate mindset and culture throughout the company.
- SUPERVISE THE PROCESS – Our agility experts are on hand to advise you, provide coaching in the case of special challenges and train your teams in agility development. In the process, we make sure to align visions on the one hand and a clearly defined implementation strategy on the other.
- FURTHER DEVELOPMENT – In doing so, the process is constantly being evaluated, adapted in an agile manner and should ultimately enable the organisation to develop itself further. The goal of our agility experts is to make you agility experts.
AAJ - On the way to an agile organisation
Our Experts will develop the strategy with you…
- Analysis Model for Agile Organisational Development (AMAO) – For each of the six agile dimensions, the AMAO model delivers your company's individual level of agility.
- Strategy consulting – We discuss the analysis with you and present possible further steps.
- Strategy development – Together, we develop a short, medium and long-term strategy for your agility development.
… and accompany you in its implementation!
- Consulting - The process is supervised by our experts in an advisory capacity. An expert is always at your side as a direct contact person.
- Coaching, training, learning nuggets, Videos,... - With our continually adapted mix of methods, agile formats are used in a situation- and group-specific manner.
- Goal - Your organisation will be empowered to implement agility development as an ongoing process.