Today, agile work is part of business routine in many companies. Independent teams develop new solutions for individual customer requirements. Self-reflection and feedback are part of their cooperation and leaders understand their role as facilitators and coaches. Challenges arise when agile approaches are rolled out globally and become part of international virtual collaboration. Diverse ideas about self-organization, in the communication of critical project information or in the way planning is done often lead to discrepancies and impede targeted teamwork. The concept of agile leadership might be interpreted in different ways. The seminar raises awareness of typical obstacles in the global rollout of agile practices.
- Strengthening trust: manners, behaviors and netiquette in virtual teams
- Retrospectives: How communication styles influence feedback
- Working successfully: Understanding working styles in an international agile team
- Agile leadership: leadership philosophies and leadership expectations in an international context
- Understanding different interpretations of agile practices in an international context and using them constructively
- Reflecting on your own cultural imprint and its effects on team members
- Influencing project success through relationship management and communication
- Developing recommendations for your own working life
- Virtual input
- Group work and group discussions
- Communication exercises and simulations
- Video sequences
- Workshop part 1: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Lunch break: 12 p.m. – 14 p.m.
- Workshop part 2: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.