What is important to do business successfully in the UK? Even after BREXIT, UK-German trade relations will continue.
Germany and the UK not only share common interests in tackling climate change, but also have a strong bilateral relationship in many other areas. In order to successfully address the still numerous challenges such as the climate crisis, pandemic, digitalisation, etc., and for trade and investment to flow as smoothly as possible across the Channel, we need a solid UK-German relationship.
What influence does the British mentality have on intercultural cooperation? What makes the British so “British” and why are they so different? Caution. Don’t be fooled by assumed external similarities and geographical proximity. Our intercultural training will give you an impression of the country’s cultural, political, historical and economic background and help you to understand British attitudes to life and behaviour – both in business and in personal relationships.
- Understanding Britain’s country, people and island culture.
- What is hidden between the polite and friendly people? Can you really learn small talk and British humour?
- How do you build trust between business partners?
- What historical events have shaped the British mentality?
- What influence does religion have on British norms and values?
- How have political and social trends shaped today’s mentality?
- What regional differences should you be aware of in order to work successfully with your British colleagues and business partners?
- How can you prepare yourself for intercultural challenges and successfully secure long-term and successful business relationships in Great Britain?
- Establishing the foundation for long-term and successful business relationships in Great Britain.
- Preparing for intercultural challenges and preventing misunderstandings and conflicts.
- Expanding your scope of action and optimising your collaborations .
- Your contracts and projects progress more seamlessly.
- Saving time, money, stress, and frustration.
- Interactive (group) exercises for reflection and application.
- Practice-based case studies from several years of cultural experience of the trainer.
- Exchange of best practice, experience and mutual learning.
- Application of cultural models.
Workshop part 1: 09.00 – 12.00 CET
Lunch break: 12.00 – 14.00 CET
Workshop part 2: 14.00 – 17.00 CET
Number of participants: 4-8
The indicated price is valid per person. Ask for group discounts.