You are a smart, competent and ambitious manager. You have attended various management training programs and read books to grow as a leader. You know what to do, but despite your efforts and good intentions, you find it hard to put it into action consistently. You often feel sandwiched between Top Management’s requests and your team’s needs; some of your work relationships are still frustrating, for example with your superiors or with colleagues in other functions, or you are finding it hard to bring out the best in your team. What is missing? How can you bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be?
In this experiential Leadership Activation Workshop, you will discover the biggest obstacle that sabotages high achieving managers, teams and entire organizations and how to consciously activate your leadership to overcome it. This will give you one of the keys to exponential success and will move you to a new level of leadership impact.
You will come out of this workshop with:
- A new understanding of what is holding you and your team back, that you never thought about, and what you can do to turn things around.
- A new awareness of your true power of influence, that will allow you to make a greater positive impact in your organization, with greater ease.
- A clear vision of the person and leader you really want to be.
- An effective method you can apply in any situation at work and at home, that will help you to think, feel and behave like the person and leader you really want to be.
- Practical tools to stop self-sabotage and activate the true leader within you.
- A better understanding of how the brain works and of the critical importance of creating psychological safety at individual, team and organizational levels to achieve your goals faster.
- A process that helps you to turn frustrating work relationships into productive collaborations, across hierarchies, functions and cultures.
- An effective process to activate your team’s hidden potential, even if right now you think it’s impossible.
- Experiential activities in plenary and in sub-groups, depending on the number of participants.
- Individual reflections and group discussions
- Engaging videos to help gain deeper insights
Note on times:
- Workshop part 1: 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. including a 10-minute break
- Lunch break: 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Workshop part 2: 2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. including a 10-minute break.
Number of participants: 6-12
The price is valid per person. Ask for group discounts.
The course is virtual, but it is also available face-to-face on other dates upon request.