Negotiations in Arab countries are not always easy, often take a very long time to conclude, and can be frustrating and challenging for Europeans and US Americans.
- Tradition of bargaining in Arab countries
- Impact of high and low communication
- Art of negotiation
- Negotiation styles, negotiators, wallet holders
- Haggling, discounting, relationship
- You will understand the role and influence of culture in negotiations with Arabs
- Improve your negotiation skills with Arabs
- Improve your negotiation results with Arab customers and partners
- Interactive exercises
- Case studies
- Breakout sessions
- Discussion and reflexion
Note on times
Workshop part 1: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Lunch break: 12 p.m.- 2 p.m.
Workshop part 2: 2 p.m.- 5 p.m.
The course is possible both virtual and f2f.