“Reading the air” is a bit more than the “active listening” we know from Western cultures: It means being able to perceive signals from interlocutors and react to them in an appropriate way. This is exactly what this half-day workshop is all about:
- Japanese communication: Yes and no, feedback, criticism, argumentation style
- Meetings with Japanese communication partners: Preparation, participants and hierarchies, conducting conversations, decision-making
After participating in this workshop you will
- understand Japanese communication signals
- be able to utter criticism without making your Japanese counterpart lose face
- get more qualified feedback from the Japanese
- be able to successfully promote your projects and decisions
- Case studies
- Individual and group exercises
- Trainer input
Note on times
9 – 13 h with a short break.
Number of participants: 4-8
The price is valid per person. Ask for group discounts.