The business world has become globalised. Intercultural competence has therefore become an important core competence and condition for a successful international business engagement. In addition to technical or subject-matter competence, the ability to work with people from other cultures and in different cultural situations is very significant.
- Description and discussion of cultural differences and similarities between Germany and the Philippines
- Comparison of the German and Philippine culture standards, thinking and behavioural patterns
- German management styles, communication, motivation, hierarchy
- Daily life in Germany (living, shopping, transport system, free time activities)
- Introduction to German history and geography
- They learn to perceive and assess their own cultural orientation, recognise patterns of thinking and behaviour in the Filipino context and understand their significance in working with Filipino staff and colleagues
- They acquire comprehensive knowledge of the country and its economy
- You will build positive personal and business relationships through positive communication, fair negotiation and avoidance of conflict
- Your contacts and projects run smoothly
- You can prevent misunderstandings and conflicts
- You save time, nerves and money
- Short theoretical inputs (conceptual clarifications and definitions)
- Case studies, critical incidents and dialogues
- Role play
Note on times
Workshop Part 1: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Lunch break: 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Workshop Part 2: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Number of participants: 4-8
The price is valid per person. Ask for group discounts.