Due to its expanding economy and prime location, Austria is a magnet for foreign investors, and Austrian companies acquire abroad. An international assignment in Austria is a great opportunity and can be a challenging experience. Failure to adapt to Austrian cultural rules and behaviors can cause inefficiency, frustration and misunderstanding. This training is designed to meet the specific needs of the participants depending on their personal respectively organizational requirements and existing skills set.
- Raise awareness for cultural and social manners
- Create sensitivity and enlarge competences to manage intercultural interactions, particularly with Austrians
- Support in overcoming potential culture shocks
- Successful and efficient target achievement
- Austria as a host country
- What is culture – and how does it affect intercultural management and cooperation
- Communication styles in Austria
- Working in Austria
- Interactive exercises
- Use of breakout sessions for group exercises
- Analysis of case studies
- Exchange of experience and discussion between the participants
Note on times
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. incl. lunch break.
Number of participants: 4-8
The price is valid per person. Ask for group discounts.